Manage the art installation registration process. Work with the Event Organizer to determine art placement and burn status. Work with Fire Safety to coordinate approved burns. Assist Art Grant Committee.
If a burnable installation is planned, you must confirm that the art registrant has read the Preheat/Afterburn Fire Safety page AND these important guidelines: Creating Dangerous Art Safely
- Join the event planning group
- Brief Event Organizer at least weekly
- Respond to art registration emails and forward any grant requests to the Art Grant Committee
- Work with Event Organizer to determine art placement and burnability
- Make sure that website gets updated with new art installations that request official placement
- Work with Theme Camp Coordinator to make sure placed art installations are included on the map
During Event Duties
- Work with Camp Placers to make sure art is placed properly.
- Work with Fire Safety to coordinate approved burns.
- Email a summary of problems, concerns, successes, suggestions regarding art installation to Event Manager