You are not buying a ticket.
You are securing an invitation to participate in an experience!
They are called invites, not tickets!
How to Secure an Invite:
– Go to BurntOrangesEvents.com to see the exact dates when invites will be available, and to secure invites for our next event.
– You must be logged in to reserve and obtain invites.
– Invitations are $85, plus a $4 processing fee, and are paid for via Paypal.
– Once purchased, you can download and print the invite for entry into the event.
– Each person above the age of 3 must have their own printed invite (and a valid ID) to be allowed entry into the event!
– Invitations are not sold at the gate!
– Do not show up to the event without an invite in hand unless someone who arrived earlier left your invite at the “Welcome Home Tent” with your name clearly written along the top!! Don’t expect them to answer their cell when you get there, nor will we go looking for them.
– Entry into the event is only available during the Gate Hours listed below.
If you want to sell or gift an invite to someone else, the purchaser’s name on the top does not have to match, however the waiver section must be completed and signed by the person using the invite for entry.
Note that it is unlawful to sell an invite for more than its original purchase price.
If invitations are still available for purchase on our site, it is frowned upon to buy or sell invites privately with others who were not the original recipient.
If invitations on the website have completely sold out or are no longer for sale, there might still be a solution. As the event gets closer, some people discover they can’t make it so will offer their invites for sale on our Florida Burns Invitation Exchange on Facebook.
Note: In the past during an initial release of invites, many people will often be frantically trying to reserve an invite so will mistakenly click the “Buy Invites” button more than once. With each click, it puts a 30 minute hold on the invites to allow time for the user to complete the purchase, even if they didn’t intend on purchasing that many invites. This results in the site saying the available invites that day are exhausted, however 20 to 30 minutes later when the temporary holds expire, invites will again be available. Sometimes it can take a few hours for all the invites to actually be claimed. So if this happens to you, just keep trying.
You can also Follow us on Twitter @Burnt_Oranges. We’ll announce when all the invites have been claimed and donations received.
Entry and Gate Hours
Thurs 9am – 10pm. Available only to previously approved Core Team, Build Volunteers, and Theme Camp members with an Early Entry Invite.
Friday: 9am – Midnight. Regular Entry.
Saturday: 9am – 8 pm. Regular Entry.
Sunday: Exodus Only. No Entry.
Monday: Exit by Noon. No Entry.
AfterBurn 2016 Invite Dates
|Tier||Date||Time||Number of Invites|
|Mandarin||08/18/16 – 09/14/16||06:00 am||TBD|
|Volunteers||08/18/16 – 09/14/16||06:00 am||TBD|
|Wave 1||09/15/16||7:00 PM||TBD|
|Theme Camps||09/29/16||06:00 am||TBD|
|Wave 2||10/13/16||7:00 PM||TBD|